New bookings for 17+ nights get the promotion choice.

clivep

US T's and C's have just been updated and new bookings for 17+ nights now also get the promotion choice (bringing it in line with UK/EU).

Speciality dining package gets 7 meals.

http://www.ncl.co.uk/offers/free-at-sea/terms/

Sorry, my mistake. This is still the UK T's & C's. The US website is hard to access in the UK as it keeps switching automatically to the .co.uk one.

Edited by clivep
Mistake

Apologies for pre-empting the change to the US T's & C's.

As I was anticipating, these HAVE now changed to include eligibility for Free at Sea promotions on 17+ night sailings.

However, they've not updated the rest of the T's & C's to reflect the eligibility so they don't say how many meals you get on the dining package although I'd expect it to be 7 as in UK/EU.

The shore excursions credit is still showing as a maximum of 4 ports. I don't know if this may change as this option is not available in UK/US.

Apologies for pre-empting the change to the US T's & C's.

As I was anticipating, these HAVE now changed to include eligibility for Free at Sea promotions on 17+ night sailings.

However, they've not updated the rest of the T's & C's to reflect the eligibility so they don't say how many meals you get on the dining package although I'd expect it to be 7 as in UK/EU.

The shore excursions credit is still showing as a maximum of 4 ports. I don't know if this may change as this option is not available in UK/US.

Still no change to the T/C on the US site as of this morning. I'm only expecting the 6 meals and 4 ports as the max in the current table for 13-16 nights for my March 2017 Asia booking and anything else will be a bonus.

csm