Lovers Beach: Pregnant Wife

CatFan00

I am asking this question afraid of the answer. My wife will be 5 Months pregnant when we go on our cruise in November. She really wants to go to a beautiful beach, and Lover's Beach has captivated us. However, we are a bit worried about the water taxi ride over, and getting in/out of the boat as far as the health for the baby. My wife is in good shape, and is not worried about herself, but we want to make sure there is nothing dangerous for the baby. Anyone have any thoughts...even if they are not what we want to hear. Thanks!

If it were me I would not do it. If anything happened to her getting out of that boat you would never forgive yourselves. Save it for another time.

( I don't think it is all that beautiful)

There is a post about Mendo Beach on "A beach in Cabo" thread. Check it out !

Thanks for your reply...is it the getting in and out of the boat that we should be worried about?

It is the getting out of the boat. They do not pull up to a dock or anything like that. It is more or less jump into the water.

I agree with Nanatravel, the water can be very rough.

I have read that one side of Lover's Beach has rough water and the other side is active with water crafts -- does anyone know if you can change your mind and stay for an hour once you're on a water taxi (based on water activity), or if you have to decide whether to stay in the boat or get off at the beach at the time you board?

Thanks. :)

I wouldn't do it. I recall at 5 months my balance was starting to be unreliable, with the waves, and the fact that you "jump ship" off the water taxi, I'd be very cautious. My dh, who's a jock, even fell getting off and ruined our brand new camera.

Archived