Teppanyaki seating on Dawn....

tjosh7

Does anyone know seating capacity for Teppanyaki on the Dawn? We'd like to reserve for our group...... Is there only 1 grill or several?

The seating capacity at Teppanyaki on the Dawn is 20. She has two grills that each accommodate 10.

It's 20, 10 at each table and they only let you reserve in pairs. So, we had 5 of us and could only reserve 4. Our concierge was going to make it so DD could come with us, but we let her go eat with the kids club instead. Wasn't I ticked when 4 people from the other table never showed up at all? :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know seating capacity for Teppanyaki on the Dawn? We'd like to reserve for our group...... Is there only 1 grill or several?

Two grills. Each can seat between 12 and 16 people. Last time we were there there were 16 out our grill. We booked a party of 3 without any issues, and booked before boarding the ship.

Edited by zqvol

Two grills. Each can seat between 12 and 16 people. Last time we were there there were 16 out our grill. We booked a party of 3 without any issues, and booked before boarding the ship.
I was just on the Dawn in December and both times I at at the Teppanyaki restaurant, it was tight having 10 at one grill, they must have really squeezed you guys in. Also, in December you couldn't book prior to board, it must be a new stipulation, and they said it was because of the limited seating.