Asian 1 march 2016 cruise on quest no longer showing on the web site

Jarronwood

I do hope that Bonnie or someone in the know can help with this - I was just checking to see what availability was still left on the cruise just to see how full our ship was and it was no longer there.

This is really worrying as the original cruise from Singapore to Singapore in April 2016 we booked was cancelled due to its refit in dry dock.

I do hope it is just a blip on the system - I really do not want to have to go through this all over again. Calls to my TA who denied all knowledge of it being cancelled, calls direct to Azamara who denied knowledge and even Bonnie denying it was cancelled until someone finally acknowledged it was cancelled due to the refit and dry dock and the powers that be had chosen to cancel the April 2 week cruise.

Please please can someone re-assure me its not been cancelled. :confused: I do hope it is a blip on the system or maybe the cruise is completely full and everyone has paid their total money and therefore they have taken it off the radar.

??????????????

On the site I use it is there, but showing as sold out. I know once that happens it disappears from the Azamara website.

Phil[/QUOT

Thanks Phil

I rather hoped this would be the case. For them to cancel the cruise just 7 weeks away would be disastrous, at least they cancelled the April 2016 one last May 2015 giving everyone time to re-arrange and Azamara were very kind with giving us incentives to re-book.

I would have been most upset for that to happen now as I have just paid our insurance, airport parking, hotel in Bali etc.