Who has used Joyce Prince? Joyce Personal tours.

IDcruising

Who has used Joyce? Please give me a review. I'm looking for a private tour for four. Thank you.

we toured with her a few years ago and she is absolutely wonderful..we had a private tour and she was so helpful in providing recommendations and making sure we didn't miss the big planes in Maho..She knows so much about her island and you can tell she loves it. Would not hesitate to book with her again.

We also used her a few years ago too. We asked for a tour around the island and she delivered. Very professional. Tell her some things you'd like to see/do or what you're interested in and she'll arrange it. I liked not worrying about the times....

I booked with Joyce in December. I am not sure why - I think group size - but we did not end up actually touring with her. We had a van with a driver, and it turned out she did not know the driver at all. Our day turned out OK, but she had never told me clearly she would not be with us.

My lesson learned/advice for you is to ask whether she will actually be your tour guide.