Carnival Cabanas at Amber Cove

E&B

I'm looking for people who have been to Amber Cove and possibly even had a cabana. I thought if posting this in the Ports of Call area, but thought it might get more views here from those who have been to Amber Cove.

So far I've only seen one rather negative review of the hillside cabanas. Currently we have both a hillside and ocean cabana booked. DH wants a quiet area and nixed the poolside. We booked both because of the lack of reviews and not knowing which we really want yet. We will cancel the other when we figure it out.

The ocean cabanas look gorgeous but look far from the pool. But they have water right there. They're supposed to come with servers to bring drinks etc, but I'm wondering if they're being far from a bar will result in slow service. And is it too far to hop over to the pool and shopping without resenting the distance?

The hillside look like they're closer to the pool and have a great view and private jacuzzi. And they're right near a bar, so I thought service might be quicker, but the review I saw emphasized having to walk up way too many steps and that it was a very inconvenient location.

Has anyone else rented cabanas and care to weigh in? Or even noticed the locations and have any comments?

Edited by E&B

I was just there last week, but I did not have a cabana. It would seem you would get faster service from the hillside cabanas as they are closer to the pool and bar. I hope you can see in these photos. 043c0321960a018b311983fab4c09c13.jpga345ff6a3b0fb33d47ef47dc5347fc09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just there last week, but I did not have a cabana. It would seem you would get faster service from the hillside cabanas as they are closer to the pool and bar. I hope you can see in these photos. 043c0321960a018b311983fab4c09c13.jpga345ff6a3b0fb33d47ef47dc5347fc09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! In the second picture I can see the ocean cabanas but are those lounge chairs near the pool? How close is the pool to ocean cabanas?

• 1 month later...
When looking at the photos provided, the cabanas pictured next to the waterslide are the poolside cabanas correct? The hillside ones sit atop that hill near where the zip liners can be seen?

Since I posted this I've learned that the Ocean are separate but not isolated and not too far. The zip liners literally go right over the poolside cabanas but are not a problem. The hillside seem the most remote and least attractive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by E&B