FTTF Galveston

CJHAN

Excited we finally found and bought FTTF for the Liberty 11/19 out of Galveston! I kept checking every day and it finally showed up in the shore excursions last night so I bought for our rooms for the first time. I know it's not necessary but will be nice in Grand Cayman. Now the question is what time does anyone suggest getting to the port in Galveston? We will be driving in a few hours away and the kids like to get onboard as soon as we can so they can start exploring. Thanks for any help or input!!

Excited we finally found and bought FTTF for the Liberty 11/19 out of Galveston! I kept checking every day and it finally showed up in the shore excursions last night so I bought for our rooms for the first time. I know it's not necessary but will be nice in Grand Cayman. Now the question is what time does anyone suggest getting to the port in Galveston? We will be driving in a few hours away and the kids like to get onboard as soon as we can so they can start exploring. Thanks for any help or input!!

We are staying in Galveston the night before but I plan on getting to the terminal at about 10:30. PS. We also have FTTF.