Barcelona - debarkation/flight time

I've already posted this on the cruise air as well as Europe boards but would like input here as I know RCCL has been sailing roundtrip Barcelona for a few years.

Our return flight has been pushed up to 10:30a. We'll be debarking Carnival Vista on a Saturday morning in June, ship due in 6a.

It seems this is doable as long as all the logistics click just right. I'm turning to folks that has experience in this port, would it be completely crazy to stick with this flight or is it totally out of reach? We will be four adults, very mobile and can be first off ship with luggage. TIA :)

We are cruising on the Harmony in June and we have a 10:00am flight that was booked through the cruise line. 10:00 am is the earliest that Royal Caribbean recommends. We will do self debarkation and grab a taxi from the port. I was told it should not be a problem. Keep in mind that it also depends on when the ship gets cleared by local officials.

We were on the Allure OTS in May and arrived in at Barcelona around 6am. We did self disembarkation, caught a taxi with no problems and were at the airport by 8am for a 10am flight to Florence. Taxi cost about Euro 40. Very easy.

Barcelona airport is very close to the port only being 8-ish miles away :)

We've got an 11am flight booked back to the UK in October, and based on past experience of getting from Barcelona Cruise Terminal to Airport will make it with plenty of time to spare

Hi, we've debarked in Barcelona twice, we carried off our own luggage when the ship cleared, there were lots of Taxi's outside and we were at the airport and checked in by 8am both times. If you do get to the airport early there are a few shops to look around and places to eat.

Thanks all, very insightful. Our current plans have us on a 10:30a nonstop back to Atlanta due to Delta moving up the time from 11:45a. We may just keep this flight rather then change to an early afternoon going thru either Amsterdam or New York then on to ATL. After reading above makes me feel a little better in keeping the nonstop.

Yes, we'll have a couple days on the front end of sailing to explore Barcelona. Thanks :)

Thanks all, very insightful. Our current plans have us on a 10:30a nonstop back to Atlanta due to Delta moving up the time from 11:45a. We may just keep this flight rather then change to an early afternoon going thru either Amsterdam or New York then on to ATL. After reading above makes me feel a little better in keeping the nonstop.

Yes, we'll have a couple days on the front end of sailing to explore Barcelona. Thanks :)

We will also be in Barcelona 2 days before our cruise.