Divina for Kids

smallfry74

Hi..I have never cruised MSC line and I was wondering if the Divina had kids clubs and kids activities? Any info would be great.

From what I've researched, they have great kids facilities with a program divided by age, similar to what's offered by other major cruise lines. In addition to the regular activities offered, passengers on Fantastica accommodations and above also receive enhanced kids activities including language and chef classes. I've also learned that part of the buffet is dedicated to kids offering several kid favorite selections. Finally, the F1 race car simulator, the 4D movie theater, as well as the waterslide and Aqua Park, all seem to be things that my kids will tremendously enjoy. I hope that I'm right! [emoji4]

Edited by Tapi

Hi..I have never cruised MSC line and I was wondering if the Divina had kids clubs and kids activities? Any info would be great.

Yes they do and you can pick them up after the show right in the theater.

Edited by riclop

Our son was just a few days shy of 4 when we sailed the Divina. He LOVED the kids club, he always wanted to be there, and the staff was amazing. They take them to every show, and you can also pay 50.00 for the entire cruise to keep the child from 10pm until 2am. That is a steal considering considering RCCL charges 8.00 per hour after 10pm.

Hello Skyking - We also have almost 4yr old twins. Did you take your son on any shore excursions? If so, which ones do you suggest in each port? We will be stopping in St. Maarten, Puerto Rico & Bahamas. Thanks!

Our son was just a few days shy of 4 when we sailed the Divina. He LOVED the kids club, he always wanted to be there, and the staff was amazing. They take them to every show, and you can also pay 50.00 for the entire cruise to keep the child from 10pm until 2am. That is a steal considering considering RCCL charges 8.00 per hour after 10pm.

Yes, they have best kids club ever. plus they pick up your kid from restaurant at 7 pm . so you can feed your child proper food and enjoy rest of your dinner in peace :p . Best offer ever. On other lines my DH should do it himself.:eek: