Favourite MDR Table in Opus MDR on Reflection or S class

Cruisennerable

What is everyone's recommendations for table location and seating in the Opus MDR.

Table size 2, 4,6 or 8

Area in the room? Middle of room, Window, Entrance area, closer to kitchen ETC

Do you check your assigned seat on port day?

Has anyone changed tables before? If so how hard was it?

We had a table for two but it was about two inches from another table of two, so it might as well have been a table for four.We had a good time together. It was right next to the kitchen, but that didn't bother us a bit. The folks at the table next to us did change their table assignment on the first day, I think they just talked to the maitre d. Seemed easy enough.

Do you check your assigned seat on port day?

Not sure what that means?

I think the assigned table is only for dinner, and lunch and breakfast are at other tables- it seemed like since there aren't a lot of people for these two meals, that they were trying to keep everyone in one area, rather than having dirty tables spread out all over the MDR.

We usually request a table for 2. We like meeting other people on our cruises, but really enjoy dinners by ourselves in the MDR. We always check our table location once we get to our cabin and find out the table number. On our last cruise we did not like the location and went to the Maitre D and he was very accommodating and we were able to get a table that we liked.

We usually request a table for 2. We like meeting other people on our cruises, but really enjoy dinners by ourselves in the MDR. We always check our table location once we get to our cabin and find out the table number. On our last cruise we did not like the location and went to the Maitre D and he was very accommodating and we were able to get a table that we liked.

Thanks for all info about dining - on the Reflection - I'm a first time cruiser so I appreciate all the info I'm reading!

We do the same. (table for two) On deck three, near the wine rack is four nice tables. We always request that area because there is loads of space, and it's very near the kitchen. The food comes out hot and fast.:)

Enjoy!

Kel:)

We always like a table for 6 or 8 in the center of the dining room closest to the captain's table. We usually travel as mother/duaghter and need to talk to someone other than eachother each day or someone would go overboard! :)

You usually find the best servers in this area as well.

If you don't get what you want (we check table shortly after boarding), go to the MD and have he/she reassign you to what you perfer.

Thanks for all the input. I called Celebrity Dining- which gladly is the only number that they answer quickly and spoke to a very nice lady there. I asked for a table of 6 ( to meet others) and she recommended centre of dining room as well. Not sure if that means it will be what we get but I am sure excited to see, we leave in 9 days and we just received a lovely gift of more than 2 feet of snow.