Transportation to/from Cape Liberty

CatLover123!

Hello All,

My hubby and I will be sailing on Anthem in April 2016. So excited!!! We have booked a hotel close to EWR (we are traveling from the west coast a day before). What is the best way to get to the port and also to get to the airport when we disembark?

Thank you in advance for your guidance!

Hello All,

My hubby and I will be sailing on Anthem in April 2016. So excited!!! We have booked a hotel close to EWR (we are traveling from the west coast a day before). What is the best way to get to the port and also to get to the airport when we disembark?

Thank you in advance for your guidance!

What hotel have you booked? What are you paying for it? The are a very few hotels that offer packages that include transportation.

Many folks book a car service like Dial 7 or Carmel Limo to get to and from the port. There are coupons online.

Thanks for the responses. We are staying at the Hampton Inn and the nightly rate is $130. I don't believe there are port shuttles offered by the hotel.

The Hampton Inn does not offer shuttles. Is the price $130 including tax and is it cancellable? What is your exact date?

It does include tax and it is fully refundable. Our cruise date is April 18, 2016. Are there hotels that offer shuttle to the port? Also, our return flight is at 10:30 a.m. at EWR (same date we disembark). Do you think we can make it? We plan to walk off with our luggages first thing in the morning! I am just hoping that we can hail a taxi or shuttle easily.

We have only been to New York once and we are fairly new to cruising. We have only cruised out of Fort Lauderdale twice so sailing out of New York is making me a little nervous!

Thank you for reading my post and answering my questions! I really appreciate it.

It does include tax and it is fully refundable. Our cruise date is April 18, 2016. Are there hotels that offer shuttle to the port? Also, our return flight is at 10:30 a.m. at EWR (same date we disembark). Do you think we can make it? We plan to walk off with our luggages first thing in the morning! I am just hoping that we can hail a taxi or shuttle easily.

We have only been to New York once and we are fairly new to cruising. We have only cruised out of Fort Lauderdale twice so sailing out of New York is making me a little nervous!

Thank you for reading my post and answering my questions! I really appreciate it.

That's a really early flight. You are going to have to self disembark and be among the first people off the ship. You should book a car service like Dial 7 or Carmel Limo to be there waiting for you.

That means that you also need to book transportation to the port. You can use the car services mentioned or try Independent driver - 888-816-0973 - call 4-6 weeks out for a more no frills service.