FLL Hotel Recommendations

mimmymia

We are flying into FLL airport on a Friday evening at 7pm the night before our cruise. We are leaving out of the port of Miami on Saturday. Any suggestions for a hotel in FLL? We are hoping to find a hotel with shuttle service from airport and breakfast. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

We are flying into FLL airport on a Friday evening at 7pm the night before our cruise. We are leaving out of the port of Miami on Saturday. Any suggestions for a hotel in FLL? We are hoping to find a hotel with shuttle service from airport and breakfast. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

We'll be flying into FLL for a cruise sailing out of Port Everglades. I've been looking on line for similar information. If you type "Ft. Lauderdale hotels with shuttle service" in your Google search bar, you'll see some web sites that will have the information you're looking for.

I just booked Days Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport North for 60$ Never stayed here but it has a shuttle and it is next door to a grocery tore that I can get my can drinks at. And then we will have a shuttle service pick us up in the morning to take us to Miami. Have never done it this way, usually rent a car but didn't want the hassle of doing that this time. I will for sure come back and let everyone know if it was at least ok.

We have been researching the same thing. We are flying into FLL on Thursday before the cruise and need 2 nights hotel. I wish I had just booked a Friday flight because I didn't realize how expensive rooms are in both FLL and Miami! I have checked with several different shuttle services, but we too would like to find a hotel that includes transfer to POM. I'll have to check out Holiday Express- there are several....which one are ya'll recommending? There is one on SE 17th and one that is Holiday Inn Express & Suites on State Rd 84. I'll be checking back to see if anyone has other great ideas. I'm not looking to spend $300 a night for 2 nights, 2-3 rooms before the cruise! I want to spend that money ON the cruise! ;)

Edited by StuckiTribe

I just booked Days Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport North for 60$ Never stayed here but it has a shuttle and it is next door to a grocery tore that I can get my can drinks at. And then we will have a shuttle service pick us up in the morning to take us to Miami. Have never done it this way, usually rent a car but didn't want the hassle of doing that this time. I will for sure come back and let everyone know if it was at least ok.

Both of the Days Inns in Fort Lauderdale are in the absolute worst parts of town.

I hope you have a gun.

If you don't, cancel and rebook elsewhere. I'm not exaggerating, it is that bad.

Edited by BlueHerons

Have a look at the Comfort Suites in Dania. It's right on I-95, south of the airport, and has a free shuttle. Pretty new hotel as well. Then when you arrange transportation to the Port of Miami, it is easy access to be on your way there. If this is for the night prior to the April 23 cruise you previously posted about, then this hotel can be had for 144 if paid at time of booking. Pretty good price for a Friday in a pretty nice hotel. Across the highway, the Hyatt Place is 100 more for the same night.

We'll be flying into FLL for a cruise sailing out of Port Everglades. I've been looking on line for similar information. If you type "Ft. Lauderdale hotels with shuttle service" in your Google search bar, you'll see some web sites that will have the information you're looking for.

go on value trips.com I believe they have the Hyatt Place on 17th at for $99 in ft. lauderdale

Not for sure of your budget - but check out The Pillars Resort - they can arrange car service for you and it is a spectacular hotel. There are different packages available as well.

• 1 month later...