Ginger beer & bottomless bubbles

missguy

There is a difference between ginger ale and ginger beer. Ginger ale is a carbonated beverage made from water, ginger and lots of sugar. Ginger beer is brewed and fermented and has a lot (believe me) of ginger in it, but there is no alcohol in it.

I asked John Heald on FB and he believes it is included but he's checking to confirm.

There is a difference between ginger ale and ginger beer. Ginger ale is a carbonated beverage made from water, ginger and lots of sugar. Ginger beer is brewed and fermented and has a lot (believe me) of ginger in it, but there is no alcohol in it.

I asked John Heald on FB and he believes it is included but he's checking to confirm.

Do you recall which brand of Ginger beer is onboard??

Edited by ohiogymrat

Carnival sticks Gosling's ginger beer. Just on the Miracle last month. It makes a great Dark and Stormy cocktail! Just bought some at home, it is amazing and nothing lme ginger ale!

Thanks

The Moscow Mule is very good, not too sweet. It was on the Alchemy Bar menu on Conquest last November. :cool:

I'm wondering if they have Ginger beer fleetwide or just in ships with the Alchemy bar.

I believe it's fleet wide since I was able to get it on the Breeze which does not have an Alchemy bar. It was only available in select bars. The Piano Bar staff was awesome and would 'import' it for me from the Red Frog Pub. Enjoy!

Thanks

I'm wondering if they have Ginger beer fleetwide or just in ships with the Alchemy bar.

Fleetwide. They had it on my NYE Paradise cruise. I had several Woodford and ginger beer. Delicious!! Not sure if it is covered by bottomless bubbles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk