The Official Unofficial Journey Drydock Thread !

Andy

Hi Andy,

Just to add yet another (but exceedingly well deserved) message of thanks for all the hard work you put into this forum, and the the hours of effort over this particular thread... I so so hope that you have a great cruise, and get some time to relax !

Bon Voyage !

Jane

(P.S we will be sailing on Quest after her Singapore Refurbishment and will be delighted to post some post refurb pictures mid April)

Thx much to you both for your responses! We'll try to have an idea as to what days will work for our dining reservations, then book on embarkation day.

Andy, we plan on a wonderful time ahead! Will let you know our experience when we return! You have a great time too!!

I think you can have as many speciality restaurant dining as you can book, but no guarantee as to the number.

Thanks, Host

Hi Connie,

I have not sailed on Journey in nearly 4 years. However, as best as I recall, you can dine in Specialty every night if you choose, but I highly recommend making your reservations as soon as possible, when boarding the ship. I also recall a table being set up, right where you board, so that might be an option as well. I'm not sure if that table is set up at every port though.

I'm so glad you went for the N1. Believe me, you will be glad you did. Have a wonderful time !

Host Andy,

Just to add my thanks for your hard work really interesting looking at all the photos.

I would like, if possible, jouring your cruise, if you could pop into the Steam room and see if they have refurbished this. There seems to be no photos of this area apart from the pool area at the front of the ship. I do hope that they have not done away with this.

Thanks again.

Andy, I agree with Phil. Please just enjoy your vacation. The amount of time you're spending to keep us updated with the renovations is above and beyond. We all thank you very much. I'm betting there will be lots of pictures posted from other cruisers on the first few cruises.

We all feel very lucky to have you on our Azamara board. ;)

Garry

Thank you Garry. As always, I appreciate your very kind comments. I promise to get some rest, and most of all, enjoy every minute onboard Journey.

As for being thankful... I'm glad you feel that way, but I see it a tiny bit differently. I feel very lucky and proud to be a part of this wonderful community.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

Looks like it's going to be another late night. Large batch of photos coming, and I'm working on putting everything together. The first set of photos should be posted in a few moments.

The following photos are from Captain Johannes (1/24/16). Thanks again Captain, you're the best !

The weather is finally with us again after two days of heavy wind and rain

1934841_10153780193660726_8339932463102128862_n.jpg?oh=5574f02fe9ff4bddd927201dae99e051&oe=56FE8E32

The first "Wash Gang" is ready to attack :

(Thanks again, to the many wonderful Journey Officers & Crew, and all the workers bringing us the "reimagined" Journey !)

12513559_10153780194685726_165718454798873991_o.jpg