Hard Rock or Hard Knock(off)

Mr. Bungle

Over-planning as usual and came across this post regarding the Hard-Rock in Nassau having it's Franchise License pulled but still in operation.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1980340

Is this still the case? Or has the company re-instated this location?

Cruising to Nassau in just under 2 weeks and had this as a quick stop along with the Pirate Brewing Company. Not going to bother going in if they don't have the merch... I might have to bite the bullet and hike up to the corner to the other chain that gives you the balloon hats...

Over-planning as usual and came across this post regarding the Hard-Rock in Nassau having it's Franchise License pulled but still in operation.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1980340

Is this still the case? Or has the company re-instated this location?

Cruising to Nassau in just under 2 weeks and had this as a quick stop along with the Pirate Brewing Company. Not going to bother going in if they don't have the merch... I might have to bite the bullet and hike up to the corner to the other chain that gives you the balloon hats...

I'm not sure, but I would rather go to Senor frogs. It's a way funner environment in Nassau.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear they are still open. I collect Hard Rock pins and was hoping to stop by there in April. Got some nice pins from the one at Cozumel in 2012, went back in 2013 and I thought it odd that the merch was a lot less than they used to have and no pins for sale, then finally hit their new location in 2014 and it was a hot mess. The place seemed dingy and all they had for sale was a couple of types of T shirts and some glass wear. Found out later that their license had been pulled which is why they moved.

Edited by Rudyard