Shore Excursions Issue

mayesq

I paid for 2 excursions for my family of four online. $500.00 gift card and the balance on my credit card. So, they only booked 2 excursions for 2 of us but charged my gift card for the total amount. Now they are saying that they can't use that gift card even though they owe me $216. I've been on the phone for over an hour.

I can slightly relate to your issue. On our last cruise on the Pride this past August, I didn't have a compliant about a singe crew member, except for the people at the shore excursion desk! They were just so rude, not helpful, and felt annoyed/bothered. I was sure to mention it in my survey. It appears this is definitely an area that Carnival needs to focus on.

So, I was told that they are issuing me a refund via gift card that I will get in the mail and they are holding my spots in the excursions. However, this morning, I got an email confirming the cancellation of the order for the missing excursion tickets. This is beyond frustrating.