Time from ship to Carambola Beach?

CathSmith

First time cruisers so we have no idea about how it all works on a cruise ship. Ship docks in St Kitts at 7:00 am. Booked some chairs at Carambola for 9:00. Is this reasonable? How long to get off the boat, find a taxi and get to the beach?

You will have plenty of time. It is about 15 min from pier to Carambola Beach Club. According to their Facebook page they do not open until 11 AM.

Could be that the restaurant itself does not open until 11 am, but chairs and umbrellas are available earlier in the day.

Drivers start taking people to Carambola as soon as they get off the ship.

Aquidneck1 what time will you start on your trip to Carambola. I guess what I really need to know is how much time will it take to deboard the ship. I see that you plan to be at Carambola for 9:30. What time will you get started in the morning?

• 2 weeks later...

Trip to Carambola - We left the ship at 8:30, went to the person assigning taxi's and waited on a bench for about 5 minutes before others came along. We left the port and arrived at the beach club at about 9:10. They were open and we had a great day. Taxi ride was $4.00 each.

There was someone organizing taxi's when we left as well and the ride back was the same price.

Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...