It's All Included Package Question

pete_coach

You cannot take liquor on the ship. Only wine. 2 bottles per cabin. try and get them to stop on the way to the ship so you can purchase a couple bottles.

Yes I know that you can only take two bottles of wine on the ship. Why I asked was I wanted to bring some back home if they had a duty free. In West Palm Beach. You are right love to go to Total Wines in Fort Lauderdale pre cruise when we stay in Florida to pick up our wine.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, we were with the all included package. Last year we were told it was Canada North - Nolinor got the contract to do Halifax/Moncton. They totally dropped the ball. Unorganized, didn't know what they were doing. And the poor lady who was charged for her drink, wasn't even reimbursed. Needless to say there were plenty of complaints to Celebrity.

Too bad they totally dropped the ball. I fly tomorrow and am still excited!

I do have a question though - when I check the flight status for the Nolinor flight from Moncton it looks like it makes a stop in Richmond Virginia before getting to Palm Beach. Can anyone confirm this? This is definitely not what we were told for the Halifax/Moncton charter.

Too bad they totally dropped the ball. I fly tomorrow and am still excited!

I do have a question though - when I check the flight status for the Nolinor flight from Moncton it looks like it makes a stop in Richmond Virginia before getting to Palm Beach. Can anyone confirm this? This is definitely not what we were told for the Halifax/Moncton charter.

It did on March 13 th outbound. Not sure about the return.