UK Reviews of the Week by annarack, kersh & askmeanother!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Queen Victoria Luxury cruise with an infant by annarack

We had sailed with Cunard a couple of year's ago on QM2, however this was our first voyage on Queen Victoria, or with an infant! My husband and I booked this cruise with our 8 month old daughter for a short winter break and to try out Cunard with children. We drove to Southampton to meet the ship and used the port's valet parking service which was incredibly well organised and smooth. This made it so easy to embark, despite all our luggage and baby kit. Continue reading... Luxury cruise with an infant

Arcadia Arcadia J521 for Xmas and New Year in the Caribbean by kersh

We departed Southampton for sunnier climes on Saturday 19 December. Unfortunately P & O did not get the boarding right for priority pax and it was a complete shambles. They just hadn't taken account of the large number of suites on Arcadia as well as the larger than average number of Ligurian pax as it was a long Xmas cruise, and then the ship not being ready to board at the usual time. The priority area is quite small and probably only about 70 % of pax had a seat. Continue reading... Arcadia J521 for Xmas and New Year in the Caribbean

Thomson Celebration Well we loved it! by askmeanother

I was not going to do a review of this cruise but having read some of the comments on here felt that I had to. We have done 20 cruises on various cruise lines now but we started our cruise adventures back in 1997 on the Thomson Sapphire and over the years have done 9 Thomson cruises. Like every cruise line there are pros and cons but without any shadow of doubt the one thing that Thomson do better than any other is entertainment (IMHO). Continue reading... Well we loved it!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin