allure entertainment booking ?

mjtripper

I am sailing on the Allure, July 3. I noticed that the entertainment is posted however only 3 shows are listed for booking. (Mama Mia, Blue Planet and Comedy).

It looks like the Aqua, Ice Skating and Headliner are not showing yet.

Is this typical that some of the entertainment schedule is posted and the other shows will appear over time?

This is my first time on an Oasis class ship and wanted to get a handle on the booking process. I realize it is very early yet.

thanks

I am sailing on the Allure, July 3. I noticed that the entertainment is posted however only 3 shows are listed for booking. (Mama Mia, Blue Planet and Comedy).

It looks like the Aqua, Ice Skating and Headliner are not showing yet.

Is this typical that some of the entertainment schedule is posted and the other shows will appear over time?

This is my first time on an Oasis class ship and wanted to get a handle on the booking process. I realize it is very early yet.

thanks

It will all open up soon just book what you can before it's sold out.

• 1 month later...

I'm selling on June 26 and spent 90 minutes on the phone with RCCL booking then entertainment for five other cabins that I am linked to. The very nice representative offered the times for each show and I strategically chose times that I thought would not conflict with my favorite Love and Marriage and Quest games. Book the adult comedy show first as it is the show that sells out first.