Date of Chef's Table

teaach

We are cruising on the Sunshine Journey's cruise in August, Does anyone know on which day is the chef's table dinner and tour and is it worth the $75.00?

The Chef's Table is an amazing experience! 75.00 well spent IMHO.

Sometimes they offer it only one evening, but I know that sometimes they open up additional nights if there is enough interest. There were 2 on the Splendor.

We did the Chef's table last week on the Liberty and it was amazing and more than worth the $75! You should email eventplanning@carnival.com about 2 weeks before you sail and give them your name, ship, date of sailing, booking number, cabin number and number of seats you want. They say they will let you know a couple of days before sailing if you get a seat or not, but we didn't find out until day 2 of our cruise. I believe ours had the Chef's table on 2 nights. The galley tour was really cool, only thing is, I wish we could have seen the dishwashing area. Having washed dishes in my younger days, I would love to see how that part of the operation looked.

We have done it twice once on the Dream and just two weeks ago on the Magic. It is well worth the cost.

I reserved on the Magic by Emailing the steakhouse manager. They confirmed my reservation, but wouldn't give me the day until we got on board.

As soon as we got on board I found the reservation table set up for the steakhouse and she confirmed our reservation was on night four. However, I noticed in her book she had at least one other night scheduled. If the night doesn't work for you then just cancel it as you don't pay until night of dinner.

We also did it on the Oasis of the Seas where it is done in the suite lounge area with no galley tour. It was also awesome and well worth the cost.

Edited by jamesr3939

It is worth it!! They will send the time and day to your room once on board. You will not be able to know time and date for a chefs table in advance. Steakhouse reservations can be scheduled time and date before you cruise. Do the chefs table at least once. It's a great experience and the food is fabulous and if you are celebrating something let them know at too in when you book it. We did our anniversary on one of them. They did stuff to recognize our anniversary and my DW gave me more credit than I deserve. She felt special and that's worth every penny!