Recent thoughts on Blue Hole

spazzyjanet

WE were there last week. Used Courtney Taylor and had Brooks as our guide for the day. He picked us up at OR port at 9:30 and we went first to Blue Hole. Not Crowded at all. We had someone with mobility issues and they could get in the water without jumping. Our guide at the blue hole was VAL. He was excellent, took lots of fun photos and videos with our camera, and helped us when needed. He really kept an eye out for the 4 of us. We tried it all and never felt unsafe. There was 1 ship in OR and 1 in Falmouth. I think getting there early is probably the key.

Don't pass up this beautiful spot. It is a place you will never forget.

Can you give the guides at the Blue Hole a good DSLR Camera like Canon EOS Rebel to take pics of us jumping in the water?

Can you give the guides at the Blue Hole a good DSLR Camera like Canon EOS Rebel to take pics of us jumping in the water?

I would not recommend taking a camera that nice to the Blue Hole... I took my under water camera, and the guides would take it, dive in and take videos for me. Since you are literally climbing THROUGH the water, I wouldn't trust that your DSLR wouldn't get ruined.