Some Carnival Love

Amyracecar

Just a quick post to say how much I love Carnival. Hopefully to be read by those considering this line.

I read other threads about other lines and Carnival seems to be some sort of code-word for a rubbish cruise. Often by people who've never been on one I might add.

I've been on 2 cruises with them now, ond lively affair in the Carribean and one more relaxed to Alaska. Both I enjoyed immensely.

I know some locations probably suit some more than others for reasons such as attracting more families, but kids on cruises never bothered me. I find a little investigation and you can find a quiet spot on any ship, usually in really nice locations.

Even on Princess we've seen things like knobbly knees competitions, and as that's not for us we just don't go. The ship is huge, why put up with something you don't like just so that you can leave a 1 star review when you get home! Same applies to events or areas on Carnival ships.

On land or sea a holiday is what you make it. We've always had lovely waiters and attendants on Carnival so hopefully those who didn't are an exception and not a rule.

And lastly, I love the prices obviously. Where on land would you find that much food, entertainment & accomodation for a similar price!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just a quick post to say how much I love Carnival. Hopefully to be read by those considering this line.

I read other threads about other lines and Carnival seems to be some sort of code-word for a rubbish cruise. Often by people who've never been on one I might add.

I've been on 2 cruises with them now, ond lively affair in the Carribean and one more relaxed to Alaska. Both I enjoyed immensely.

I know some locations probably suit some more than others for reasons such as attracting more families, but kids on cruises never bothered me. I find a little investigation and you can find a quiet spot on any ship, usually in really nice locations.

Even on Princess we've seen things like knobbly knees competitions, and as that's not for us we just don't go. The ship is huge, why put up with something you don't like just so that you can leave a 1 star review when you get home! Same applies to events or areas on Carnival ships.

On land or sea a holiday is what you make it. We've always had lovely waiters and attendants on Carnival so hopefully those who didn't are an exception and not a rule.

And lastly, I love the prices obviously. Where on land would you find that much food, entertainment & accomodation for a similar price!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Very well said and I totally agree. We've never had a bad experience on a Carnival cruise.