Vent- Royal Carribean billing/payment folks are awful

G&TQ

When I redeemed some point on my reward card they reset the rates.

I don't catch this until I go to pay the balance and it is showing more than $1,000 more than what I booked. Not showing my deposit or the on board credits. It took 34 min, 4 different receipts, 3 transfers and I was chastised by the rep:eek:. Apparently I am not to go into my cruise info but go in to Countdown to Cruise to complete everything or check on things. Oh and she did not like that I only use chrome so the Royal sight did not want to let me on. I hope I forget all of this before the cruise.

:o

When I redeemed some point on my reward card they reset the rates.

I don't catch this until I go to pay the balance and it is showing more than $1,000 more than what I booked. Not showing my deposit or the on board credits. It took 34 min, 4 different receipts, 3 transfers and I was chastised by the rep:eek:. Apparently I am not to go into my cruise info but go in to Countdown to Cruise to complete everything or check on things. Oh and she did not like that I only use chrome so the Royal sight did not want to let me on. I hope I forget all of this before the cruise.

:o

Why do you? It's terrible!

While I will reply here, since it is tied in to customer service, I think I will also start a new post as I have been extremely frustrated with both their online and call centers for reservations for dining and specialty dining. If it involves more than one cabin, they are unable to handle it.

While I will reply here, since it is tied in to customer service, I think I will also start a new post as I have been extremely frustrated with both their online and call centers for reservations for dining and specialty dining. If it involves more than one cabin, they are unable to handle it.

I've never had a problem booking shows and dining for 2 cabins. It's easiest to use 1 cabin as the base cabin and then use the "add guests from another reservation" feature.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I didn't have any issues when I linked four cabins for the MDR. I've always found customer service more than accommodating. I always call the Crown & Anchor group directly in Eugene, Oregon instead of the group in Florida. Don't know if that matters or not.