Serenade CL?

39august

Was on Serenade in October. In the morning, they had pastries, bagels, fruit, basic continental breakfast fare. In the evening (5-8:30 I think) they had hot and cold hor d'oeurves. During the rest of the day there were usually cookies available. Coffee, lattes, hot chocolate, tea are available all day.

Does SOS offer small sandwiches and cookies around noon in the CL? Jewel did this a couple of years ago. Just curious. I've never seen snacks at lunch on any other class ship.

Did a b2b on Serenade last October and only cookies were offered at lunch. Just returned from a b2b2b on Jewel and they same thing was offered.

Thanks. Was the coffee machine working? Last cruise on LB the machine was "broken" for 3 weeks of our cruise and a couple of weeks before. Bummer. We used the DL machine.

Coffee Machine on both Serenade and Jewel were working fine in the CL. I liked the one on Serenade better because it had a separate hot water button. On Jewel, they left hot water in a carafe.

Edited by cruisenfever