No entertainment available to book?

welovebermuda

I apologize if this has been asked before. We are 82 days out from our April 10 Breakaway cruise and the only entertainment option available to book is the Cirque Dreams dinner show. Having sailed twice before on the Breakaway (August 2014 and July 2015), I can confirm that we were able to make reservations well in advance for Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor, and a few of the Second City shows. I am surprised to see that none of them are available for booking at the moment. I am wondering if anyone knows why there are no entertainment options available or whether they will simply come online closer to our sailing date. As a side note, we were able to make all specialty dining reservations without a problem.

Thanks in advance!

I am on the BA the trip before yours, so 75 days out. I read your post and had to go check. They are available for me to book, so you don't have to wait too long!

Awesome; thanks! Is it still Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor, and comedy shows that we can book?

We're on the 4/17 Breakaway. We have the options to book 4 shows. Rock of Ages, Cirque, Burn the Floor and Wine the Musical. It took unti the late morning of my 90 days out date for them to show up though. We didn't have any dining options for one of the nights, the date was just not listed, so I called and was able to book over the phone. I think this is all tech issues and I'd call and see if you could book over the phone.

One more quick question - I was able to book dinner for every night except 4/13 (the day we are on the private island). Not a single dining option is available to book, yet I was able to book entertainment for this evening. Anyone else having some weird issues?!

I am on that same cruise. I was able to book my entertainment last night but second city did not show up on any of the days. Does anyone know if this is first come first serve only now?

When I called NCL to book my dining for the one night that wasn't listed on line I asked the agent why Second City wasn't available to book. She said you can only book that show on board. Not sure if she gave me the correct answer but I keep checking "my NCL" and it hasn't showed up.