Budget Car Rental Drop off at POM

Kova15

I apologize if this has already been answered I tried to do a search and didn't come up with an answer.

I was going to rent a car through Budget and drop it off at the Budget location closest to the POM. Does anyone know if they have a shuttle that takes you to the POM, or if there are taxis ready there to take people to the port?

If this is not the case what would be a better car rental option?

We are flying in the day before to FLL. We want to rent a car and check out South Beach. Drop off the car in the morning on the way to the port. We are a family of 4 (with a toddler) so I need something easy. I dont want to do a taxi since we wont have a car seat (we were going to rent one through the car rental) so either I would need a shuttle or my husband would drop off me and the kids at the port and double back to drop off the rental car and take a taxi to the port. thanks for the help!

I apologize if this has already been answered I tried to do a search and didn't come up with an answer.

I was going to rent a car through Budget and drop it off at the Budget location closest to the POM. Does anyone know if they have a shuttle that takes you to the POM, or if there are taxis ready there to take people to the port?

If this is not the case what would be a better car rental option?

We are flying in the day before to FLL. We want to rent a car and check out South Beach. Drop off the car in the morning on the way to the port. We are a family of 4 (with a toddler) so I need something easy. I dont want to do a taxi since we wont have a car seat (we were going to rent one through the car rental) so either I would need a shuttle or my husband would drop off me and the kids at the port and double back to drop off the rental car and take a taxi to the port. thanks for the help!

WE are doing the same thing in April. Staying in FLL so renting car there. Crusing out of Miami. Just off the phone with budget office at port Confirmed with them that they have shuttle to port. It is free and just 5 min away. Make sure you are looking at location P2F. I confirmed with him that his is the closest budget location to the port.

Now I'm looking for some budget coupon codes????

Thanks for the help! we are also cruising in April :)

I just checked my reservation. its is for the Port of Miami location on 89 Se 2nd Street. I might jsut call to be sure its the same!

Happy Cruising!

FWIW..You might want to rethink Budget. We rented from them in April but when we got there, they said that the shuttle was "not running". They also insisted on charging a minimum fuel charge although we returned the car full. It's a poorly run satellite office.