In-Room party trays

GalFitness19

I'd like to order hors d'oeuvres for the cabin for the first day of our cruise aboard the Freedom in March. If I order weeks prior to embarkation, will it be in the cabin when we arrive? I'm thinking that I won't bother if it won't show up until dinner time. But if it can be there shortly after muster, I can relax and enjoy out on the balcony [emoji41]

Every time I have ordered a party tray, such as the pastries tray or the canapes tray, there was a note in my room saying call room service to make arrangements as to when to deliver it. When I call them they tell me I can have it anytime, but just have to give them 4 to 6 hours notice. I doubt you can get the tray before muster, as they will be VERY busy with other tasks which have to happen on embarkation day. I don't even think you can order room service anyway until after muster.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a sushi tray for our Pre 2.0 Legend cruise. Got the note we had to call room service to arrange a date and time. Every time we called they said the sushi chef was not there. Finally I asked when can you deliver it, they told me to call back the next day in the afternoon. We finally got the tray and it consisted of two types of rolls. One was made with the smoked salmon and the other with shrimp salad. It looked nothing like the picture, and it tasted terrible. We also got a cake, and that was just ok. I wouldn't recommend ordering any food items from Bon Voyage based on our experience.

Ordered a sushi tray for our Pre 2.0 Legend cruise. Got the note we had to call room service to arrange a date and time. Every time we called they said the sushi chef was not there. Finally I asked when can you deliver it, they told me to call back the next day in the afternoon. We finally got the tray and it consisted of two types of rolls. One was made with the smoked salmon and the other with shrimp salad. It looked nothing like the picture, and it tasted terrible. We also got a cake, and that was just ok. I wouldn't recommend ordering any food items from Bon Voyage based on our experience.

I would not recommend the cake (it was really bad) or the canapes (just terrible). We have had the choc. covered strawberries and they were really good.