Teen Club in Norwegian Star

gracia98888

Hi there,

We are looking at the Norwegian Star as a possible option. One thing that is holding us back is the teen club.

I have a 12 year old and a 15 year old. Would they let the 12 year old move up to the teen club? She is a 7th grader and will be 13 in the summer.

RCCL has made an exception before.

I've read some comments here and elsewhere that makes me think they will NOT let her move up. That's a deal breaker for me.

We are traveling with another family in the same boat and have kids the same age, their 12 year old will turn 13 one week after the cruise.

Thanks in advance. Would hate to book this cruise and then find out what we are fearing.

Zero Chance of moving the 12 y/o up to the Teen Club.

It was a deal breaker for us and a May cruise as my son is turning 13 a few days after sailing and his buddy is also 12. We homeschool, so not judging please about traveling at "school time"

So we went with a different line that includes 12 y/o in the teen club.

We love NCL and have 2 others booked with them, but my son will actually be of NCL teen age for those trips. At 12 and an experienced NCL cruiser, he is just done with the kids club. It's great, but he's done all the activities multiple times and is just ready to move up.

Good Luck on choicing a cruise, you will definitely find one that meets your entire family's needs. I'd say look at Royal. That's what we went with for the 13th celebration

Ugh, that is what we thought too. We won't go then. At least not now.

Even a few years ago, the girls were 10 or 11 and were in the kids club at Disney and it was way too young.

I love how Royal Caribbean does it. They have a teen club, a tween club and then kids' clubs. Last time, they moved our girls up to the tween club.