Amerisuites 17th Street FLL

Marmarjudy

Just emailed them this AM and have already heard back with an acceptance for March. Usually takes them a couple of days, but this time it only took a few hours. Everything else in March was over $200 that I could find but Amerisuites came in at $99. Great Value for Spring Break timeframe.

Toto, I've never used valuetrips before. If you are booking an online res with them, would the cost be the rates for the dates they have posted? Just want to make sure it wouldn't be a higher rate. Did you book through valuetrips or did you email Amerisuites directly?

Diane

You have to go through Valuetrips to get their lower rates... http://www.valuetrips.com/AMS/FL/F17.htm

When you go through the booking process on the Valuetrips website you enter your info for the dates you want, send in the "request" and then they get back to you and let you know if they have rooms at their prices.

If you e-mail or book through AmeriSuites directly the rate will be much higher.

Thanks for posting the 2006 rates are listed on valuetrips. I just checked it out for my dates and found they are part of the ones blacked out. Now I have to hope priceline comes through for us.

Oh Doone, I am so sorry! I have been checking Valuetrips for weeks now hoping to get 3 rooms for the night of January 13. I got conformation that we had the rooms yesterday afternoon. I really expected to have our date blocked out too as it is a Presidents 3 Day Weekend holiday. Good luck with Priceline I hope they release some decent priced inventory for your dates.

Seagulls, I am happy for you. My back up plan didn't work out, so be it, we'll have to come up with a plan c now!!

Enjoy your cruise and glad Amerisuites worked out for you. I'll post here when and if priceline works out for me. Its still early, keep your fingers crossed.

One great thing about ValueTrips is that the reservation can be cancelled per the sites guidelines. It may be a bit more than PriceLine but you know what you are getting before you book and you can cancel if needed. It has always been a great back up reservation for us in the past.

We reserved Amerisuites thru Valuetrips last year and it worked out great. I originally booked it as a cancellable backup while waiting for Priceline but it never came thru for me so we used the Valuetrips reservation. We had our kids along and it was a super deal for a decent room with lots of sleeping area and a great free breakfast and shuttle in the morning.

Sorry it's not working out with Priceline yet Doone but we've seen them come thru before when it gets closer to the time so maybe this time too. Fingers crossed for you!

I too checked and my date March 8 is blocked out too for the amerisuites. Just booked 1 room at HIE for the 5 of us gals.for $143.....2 dbles and 1 rollaway. I know it will be tight but we don't feel like spending much for a hotel for 1 nite. I 'll take an ambien and sleep on the roll away...I will keep checking hotwire and priceline.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately the dates I need are blocked out, but we have a back up booked at HI Express. It has been very difficult to get a reasonably priced room for spring 06.....

http://www.valuetrips.com/AMS/FL/F17.htm

And click on CLICK HERE FOR SUPER VALUE RATES, or just scroll down... They're there... There are 4 different blocks of dates through December 25, 2006

Archived