UK Reviews of the Week by Katomerikaf, winniesbestm8 & Roberta Walker!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Celebration A Reason to Celebrate by Katomerikaf

We went on Celebration for a two week cruise in the Caribbean – Paradise Islands/Tropical Delights. We left our cases in Manchester airport and didn't see them again until they were delivered to our cabin - same in reverse on our journey home and this made for a much more relaxing journey. Continue reading... A Reason to Celebrate

Azura Christmas and New Year on Azura 2015 by winniesbestm8

Well we are back from our Azura Christmas cruise (flew out 25th Dec from Manchester on the dreamliner). I was going with an open mind as we usually do, we have sailed on Ventura and oceana and a few other cruise lines prior to p&o. I was hoping we would like Azura as we loved Ventura. I have to say that this was the best cruise by far for us, it even beat our cruise around the Caribbean for our honeymoon 10 years ago, and we had our two young children and my mum with us. Continue reading... Christmas and New Year on Azura 2015

Costa Mediterranea Well we loved it! by Roberta Walker

I was not going to do a review of this cruise but having read some of the comments on here felt that I had to. We have done 20 cruises on various cruise lines now but we started our cruise adventures back in 1997 on the Thomson Sapphire and over the years have done 9 Thomson cruises. Like every cruise line there are pros and cons but without any shadow of doubt the one thing that Thomson do better than any other is entertainment (IMHO). Continue reading... Well we loved it!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin