Breeze - Specialty Restaurant Question

js

Hi.

Is it correct that the Italian Restaurant is still $20 per person and Steakhouse is $35 per person? Not including tip.

Leaving next Saturday and want to put the cash on my SS card once I do the charges (it will be set up as a credit card account put want to pay off the onboard balance).

Thanks.

Edited by js

Hi.

Is it correct that the Italian Restaurant is still $20 per person and Steakhouse is $35 per person? Not including tip.

Leaving next Saturday and want to put the cash on my SS card once I do the charges (it will be set up as a credit card account put want to pay off the onboard balance).

Thanks.

The steakhouse is correct, but I'm pretty sure Cucina is $15 per adult and $5 for kids.

Sure I will be corrected but that is what I recall.

The steakhouse is correct, but I'm pretty sure Cucina is $15 per adult and $5 for kids.

Sure I will be corrected but that is what I recall.

Thanks. I meant to say $15 for Italian.

Lunch is free at Cucina.

And a favorite place for lunch too.

Actually in some ways the free pasta bar is superior to dinner but obviously more options for dinner.

Also free wine at both speciality restaurants on the first night.

We are doing a BTB on the Magic and reserved Cucina for both "first" nights.

Is your credit card charged at the time you make the reservation or at the time you actually eat in the restaurant?

Marilyn

No credit card is required to reserve space.

As surfjock stated, s & s card gets charged at end.

I'm not sure if they charge you s &s card if you fail to show.

We always cancelled reservations ahead of time, but I'm quite sure many don't.

Your S&S card is charged when you actually dine.

The $35/$15 DOES include gratuity, but we always tip more. :)

Hi. What does this exactly mean? Is the grat automatically included? I have extra cash put aside for the tip. Thanks.

Hi. What does this exactly mean? Is the grat automatically included? I have extra cash put aside for the tip. Thanks.

This is correct. The tip is included. You can tip extra if you like or you can sign the bill and leave and add nothing.

We have left more and also left nothing more, depending on the service received.

Does Cucina offer the free or 50% bottle of wine the first night

Like the steakhouse?

Yes, but its not a bottle its like a carafe of the house white or red.

The red is a chianti, not sure the white.

We finished the carafe but did not ask for more. They might have given us more.

So its $15 pp grat on top of the $35? There are three of us. Im from NY so we are good tippers but is this correct? $105 for the three of us and then $45 tip? Thanks so much. I want to pay down the bill with cash so just want to be prepared and if Im payong $45 for a $105 bill Im not adding extra :)

So its $15 pp grat on top of the $35? There are three of us. Im from NY so we are good tippers but is this correct? $105 for the three of us and then $45 tip? Thanks so much. I want to pay down the bill with cash so just want to be prepared and if Im payong $45 for a $105 bill Im not adding extra :)

The cost of the Italian restaurant is $15 pp including tip

The cost of the steakhouse is $35 pp including tip

Additional tip is a personal choice.

We usually tip a additional 20% of the above prices

The cost of the Italian restaurant is $15 pp including tip

The cost of the steakhouse is $35 pp including tip

Additional tip is a personal choice.

We usually tip a additional 20% of the above prices

Oh thank you. This is exactly what I thought but then started getting confused with the answers, which is easy for me lol. I want to pay down the bill so I dont have a balance so wanted to be prepared. I have the $15 pp and $35 pp for both restaurants. I want to give extra and have cash I will leave. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Trumpster I been wondering if the Italian restaurant offered the free wine as I heard the steak restaurant did. We are booked the 1st night onboard. really looking forward to it from what I have heard. My wife and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary while onboard

My wife and I are booked for the first night of our cruise looking forward to it. I researched it out because I heard the steak restaurant gave free glass if wine and 50% off and wondered if they did too so is nice to know they do I have heard a lot of reviews the food is great