Gluten Free and Room Service

littlebug

DD and I are both Gluten Free. I've contacted HAL and sent in my GF form for both of us. However, I wanted to find out how room service works. I'm especially interested in the morning breakfast. Previously we just check the little boxes for what we want hang the door hanger and it appears the next morning.

For breakfast, how do we identify what items we need to be gluten free such as waffles or muffins?

Anything special we need to do when order room service for other meals to identify items we need to be gluten free?

As a note DH does not need GF and can eat anything.

Thanks!!!

DW is on a gluten free diet. She doesn't really care for the GF waffles she's gotten in the dining room, so has never tried to get them through room service. She does, however, get GF toast with her room service breakfast. We simply write Gluten Free right above the word toast on the menu/hanger. Usually, the steward who delivers the breakfast tray will mention that GF toast is in a certain basket.