wedding blessing

It's our 40th wedding anniversary this year and I have convinced my 2 kids and their partners to join us for their first time on a cruise.

I am looking to book a wedding blessing, can anyone give me a little information please?

What day is the blessing usually on?

How long does it take?

Is it a group thing with other couples

Any other information gratefully received.

Also, I am having no luck managing my booking online, I have the booking reference, but it won't let me log on. Anyone else having problems?

We had our blessing for our 40th anniversary on The Celebration in 2014. It was really good and arranged very well by the ship's staff. It took place on the bridge by the captain; obviously on a port day ( in the Canaries for us). The captain asks if you each want to make an little statement/vow to each other. It all went very well and the captain was very nice. On the evening they reserve you a table in the restaurant and welcome you in over the tannoy; a little embarrassing but also very nice.

We also bought the photography package; rather expensive but we thought it was worth it.

We don't regret a minute of it.

Have fun,

Jim

As far as the Manage my booking site is concerned its not been working for about nine months now. I was finally able to access it via the API site, as suggested but it wouldn't allow me in because I booked with a TA. You can get on the select your seats site and look at some info.

Sorry cant help with the blessing but we have seen it performed and it always appeared to run smoothly.:)