Onboard Credit

jst4fun715

My son and his wife are going on a 4 night Disney cruise in January. I thought for Christmas I would like to get them some onboard credit. I have never been on Disney so I would appreciate it if someone could help me as to how I can do this. Or would there be another gift through the cruise line that might be better? They aren't "drinkers" so I don't want anything with alcohol. Thanks in advance.

Here are a couple of links. The first is a link to the "gift" page, so you can see if you want to send something other than credits. The second is a link to the order form. On there you can order "hard goods" like flowers etc, but you can also buy credits for them. You will need some booking information to this though.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/myCruise/giftsLanding?name=AmenitiesAndGiftsLandingPage

http://adisneycruise.disney.go.com/media/dcl_v0202/en_US/media/myCruise/GiftOrderForm.pdf

I called the 800 number on the order form to set up a bon voyage gift of champagne, pastry, and chocolate-covered strawberries as a surprise for fiends sailing next month. All I had were their names and sailing date, and the CM was able to locate them and get it ordered for their stateroom. Now, all I have to do is wait to see if it actually shows up!!

Mike

Archived