Conquest Steakhouse

I have read that you can order more than one entree or skip appetizer, or salad, etc in the MD. Is it the same in the steak house? I have looked at the menu and am not finding anything on the apps or salads that I would be interested in ordering. I would just assume order an extra entree, or sides, and have room for cheese cake.

Steak and lamb chops sounds tasty. -Bit which steak to order? I normally like prime rib and we usually petite sirloins at home. It has been a long time since we had any good steak of any price at home or eating out. Steak in general seems like it has gone down hill. Please tell me what steak do you like and possibly why?

I read on Carnivals site while researching for my upcoming cruise that there is a $20 surcharge for ordering a second entree.

I read on some cruise info website that you could order extra appetizers at no charge, but I don't know how accurate that information is.

Can order only one entree but multiple sides in the Steakhouse. The lamb is very good.

In the MDR there is the option to purchase a Steakhouse entree for $20. The entrees rotate every night.

I have read that you can order more than one entree or skip appetizer, or salad, etc in the MD. Is it the same in the steak house? I have looked at the menu and am not finding anything on the apps or salads that I would be interested in ordering. I would just assume order an extra entree, or sides, and have room for cheese cake.

Steak and lamb chops sounds tasty. -Bit which steak to order? I normally like prime rib and we usually petite sirloins at home. It has been a long time since we had any good steak of any price at home or eating out. Steak in general seems like it has gone down hill. Please tell me what steak do you like and possibly why?

In our experience the steakhouse is different than the MDR, where they do allow multiples or skipping of anything. In the steakhouse, it is only one entree and you do have the appetizer and salad course proceeding. Plus they have a fabulous bread basket. And then of course the dessert course. You can order as many sides with the entree as you like, but not multiples.

For appetizers, the french onion and lobster bisque soups are good, as well as the crab cake. Salads are a matter my mood as I like them all. As for steaks, my suggestion would be the sirloin or the ribeye. But I have yet to have anything that wasn't excellent. I would suggest you try something at each course as it is included with the meal.

I had the filet Mignon and it was very good. I did not like the appetizer or the desert in the Steakhouse and neither did my Mother and she had different things than I did. We also did not like the free wine. We like sweet, fruity wines and it was a very dry wine to our tastes.

Do yourself a favor and take a sweater or coat with you. It was freezing in there the night we were there, which also did nothing for our like of the dinner. Could not get out of there fast enough to warm up!

Mom says that the cheesecake was more of a pudding or custard consistency instead of a good cheesecake. She didn't like it!

The reason I said no to the appetizers is that I can't eat fish, shellfish, etc. The only thing possibly would be the French onion soup. When I had it last on a cruise, I was not impressed with it :eek: The salads just sound like salad. Too bad about the cheese cake. I am not real worried about not being able to get more than one entrée. It's not like I can even finish one :D

Thank you!

The reason I said no to the appetizers is that I can't eat fish, shellfish, etc. The only thing possibly would be the French onion soup. When I had it last on a cruise, I was not impressed with it :eek: The salads just sound like salad. Too bad about the cheese cake. I am not real worried about not being able to get more than one entrée. It's not like I can even finish one :D

Thank you!

The food is different in the steakhouse. The onion soup is very good. We had the cheesecake and my husband and I thought it was the best we've ever had!

If you like caesar salad, it is made with the stalks and is very fresh and made in front of you.

Enjoy!!!

I had the filet Mignon and it was very good. I did not like the appetizer or the desert in the Steakhouse and neither did my Mother and she had different things than I did. We also did not like the free wine. We like sweet, fruity wines and it was a very dry wine to our tastes.

Do yourself a favor and take a sweater or coat with you. It was freezing in there the night we were there, which also did nothing for our like of the dinner. Could not get out of there fast enough to warm up!

Mom says that the cheesecake was more of a pudding or custard consistency instead of a good cheesecake. She didn't like it!

Some people are just hard to please! many wonderful appetizers to choose from something for most peoples taste, as with the deserts. The cheese cake is very good it is made like a good New York style cheese cake. As far as the tempeture in the Steakhouse it is hard to please all, as I am sure some will think it is to warm some to cold and some just right, just like the 3 bears.