Unable to find amy Liberty sailings from San Juan

ryancmetzler

I'm trying to book a cruise my wife and I have been planning for 4 months. I know I should've found a way to book it sooner but we were waiting on a reimbursement check to pay for it. Now we have the check and I can't find a single sailing for the Liberty on the southern carribbean itinerary, especially the feburary 28th that we want!

Does this happen often, there were plenty of rooms available a few days ago, I find it hard to believe that all rooms filled since I last checked on Friday for all sailings in February.

Hope I didn't really screw up!

We are on the journey cruise leaving San Juan on March 6. We end up in Galveston, Texas.

I believe the Liberty is being re positioned to Galveston and beginning 4-5 day cruises out of Galveston starting March 18.

I find it hard to believe they would be totally sold out five weeks out!

I don't. Specially with winter breaks around those dates in some school districts. Just a quick glimpse, but it seems that all dates in February except for one are sold out.

I checked to see what other ships have availability for that weekend out of San Juan and both Celebrity Summit and Adventure of the Seas are also showing sold out. The only two ships showing some availability are Royal's Jewel of the Seas and Windstar's Star Legend just in case the OP wants to try something else.

Edited by Tapi

I'm trying to book a cruise my wife and I have been planning for 4 months. I know I should've found a way to book it sooner but we were waiting on a reimbursement check to pay for it. Now we have the check and I can't find a single sailing for the Liberty on the southern carribbean itinerary, especially the feburary 28th that we want!

Does this happen often, there were plenty of rooms available a few days ago, I find it hard to believe that all rooms filled since I last checked on Friday for all sailings in February.

Hope I didn't really screw up!

If you've never dealt with Carnival you probably don't have a PVP (Personal Vacation Planner). If you do have a PVP then I would call them immediately. It is a free service but they can be invaluable. If you don't have a PVP, call Carnival and they will assign you one. Let them see what they can do. Mine is awesome and unfortunately I cannot give you her name on here. Good Luck!