Quantum of the Seas - Mighty Ships

Sorry if someone has already posted re this and I remember there being a post about this TV programme a while ago when it was on in the US but the only way for UK cruisers to watch it was on YouTube.

The Mighty Ships TV series is showing their programme on the Quantum of the Seas on QUEST (Sky channel 144) at 9pm (UK time) tomorrow, Tuesday 26th Jan. For those who may be interested and not seen it

Still anxiously awaiting the show in Canada! :( They haven't started a new season here in a very long time. Was hoping to see it before my cruise on the Anthem next weekend!

I was able to watch this show about Quantum here in Canada in July 2015. I have it recorded along with the one about Oasis.

I was able to watch this show about Quantum here in Canada in July 2015. I have it recorded along with the one about Oasis.

I just saw that on the Discovery site! :( I was in Alaska on another cruise when it aired and somehow my PVR didn't catch it! I guess I'll have to watch it online! Too bad since I have a full collection of other cruise shows recorded!

I'm not familiar w/ SKY Channel, is that a US network, what Network would it be in the US?

Sky is the cable company in the UK. Here in the states Mighty Ships can be found on the Smithsonian channel. I'm not sure if it's on any of the discovery networks.