Sailing on the Epic with a couple questions...

momoverboard

I am not having luck searching through all the threads and hoped someone else could help me.

We are traveling with another party who is staying on a different deck. We would like to have a way to communicate with them onboard outside of the NCL iConcierge app.

First, are the doors metal (I assume they are) and does NCL allow white boards or other types of "messaging" stuff on their doors? What I have read so far is mixed about whether or not decorating stuff is allowed on the doors but would they remove something that says "meet us at the climbing wall at 6."?

Second, we will be staying in a suite (cat H4). On other cruise lines, the suite doors weren't magnetized. Is this the case for NCL? Is it true for mini-suites as well as Haven Suites?

Third, on other cruise lines, there is a little fish or decoration in which the staff puts the daily announcements, invitations, etc. I am assuming NCL has this and I am wondering if passengers can use this between themselves for messages.

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

NINE DAYS TO GO!!!