Navigators Terminal in Ft Lauderdale

We're sailing on the Navigator out of Ft Lauderale March 5. No one at RCCL seems to be able to tell me what Terminal/Pier Navigator is located at. We have a commercial transportation service bringing a group of 15 of us to the pier and they have asked.

Is there signage at the Port? Does the ship board at different terminals each time depending on cruise ship traffic in port? Ive been to the port many times but have never paid much attention. I always relied on whoever was driving! Thank You!:cool:

We're sailing on the Navigator out of Ft Lauderale March 5. No one at RCCL seems to be able to tell me what Terminal/Pier Navigator is located at. We have a commercial transportation service bringing a group of 15 of us to the pier and they have asked.

Is there signage at the Port? Does the ship board at different terminals each time depending on cruise ship traffic in port? Ive been to the port many times but have never paid much attention. I always relied on whoever was driving! Thank You!:cool:

There is very good signage at the port. My guess would be terminal 29, but it could change.

Check this website about a week before the cruise:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webclient/public/PublicMovements.aspx

Edited by clarea

On the Port map it looks like Midport garage is some distance from terminal 29. Is there a shuttle or do you walk? Also, how hard is it to find a spot when you sail on a Saturday and most ships return on a Sunday? Thanks, to the many experienced cruisers on here.

On the Port map it looks like Midport garage is some distance from terminal 29. Is there a shuttle or do you walk? Also, how hard is it to find a spot when you sail on a Saturday and most ships return on a Sunday? Thanks, to the many experienced cruisers on here.

There is a shuttle to the parking lot.

Do yourself a favor and use Park N Go. https://www.bookparkngo.com/ftlauderdale.php

I have considered this option but wondered about wait time for shuttle upon return. Do you need to be at pick-up site at a particular time?

FlaGirl, I had a lot of questions about terminal 29 as well. Ends up, I have sailed out of T29 more times than not. I find it dead simple - nothing to worry about.

If you are driving in with your own car - for SURE I highly recommend the Park N Fly lot. The entrance is just outside the main port gate - you simply pull off the highway, and pull into their lot. You unload your luggage pretty much at the entrance to the parking lot, and hand them your keys. You simply hop on a shuttle - they even load your luggage on the shuttle for you. All you need to do is tell them which terminal- and they put you on the proper shuttle.

Below is a photo of terminal 29. The shuttle will take you right up to the Luggage Drop off area, where you hand over your luggage, and you walk up to the Terminal Entrance doors, which are right there.

After the cruise, you exit with your luggage, and walk across to catch the shuttle at the Post Cruise Shuttle area - I think only one year there was not a shuttle waiting - but it came within 2 minutes. Like Bob said - always running.

Hope this helps. I know for me - a picture is worth a thousand words.

T29_zpsb99c09a6.jpg