Steakhouse reservation confirmation

addictaftermagic

Sent request last night for our upcoming cruise on the Magic. Using the make a reservation link on manage your cruises page. How long should it take to get confirmation back for requested time slot?

Usually within a day or two. If you haven't heard anything by the end of the week, contact them again. :)

Took me almost a week to get a confirmation but then I got it and it was worth it. We did it twice on our 5 night cruise on Freedom recently and was definitely an experience worth every penny, but I'd rather spend my money on good food then on something like in the spa.

I'm just a little confused. This is our 6th Carnival cruise and usually we get the confirmation fairly quickly. This time we got an email saying the time we wanted was full and we could pick between two different times on the same night. That was a month ago. I replied promptly---and never heard back. I've written (twice) and even tried to call Carnival. (Forget that. Usually they are very helpful but after noodling around on his computer the best the CS guy could come up with was--um write the back maybe?

Any ideas?

I'm just a little confused. This is our 6th Carnival cruise and usually we get the confirmation fairly quickly. This time we got an email saying the time we wanted was full and we could pick between two different times on the same night. That was a month ago. I replied promptly---and never heard back. I've written (twice) and even tried to call Carnival. (Forget that. Usually they are very helpful but after noodling around on his computer the best the CS guy could come up with was--um write the back maybe?

Any ideas?

I would email the maitre d for the ship and let them know what is going on. If you let us know what ship you are on we can provide the email address.

Carnival customer service hotline is no help here. Steakhouse reservations are generally handled directly through the ship.