Behind the Fun Tour

MtnDweller

Anything is possible, why not just take over driving the ship, while in the bridge, that would be way cooler

The captain Frowns upon that... I tried... lol, Actually he let me push a button and steer the wheel! THE ONES THAT WERENT NEEDED..LOL:D

Looks like we are on the same cruise, 2/2/2016. Would you mind letting me know the cost?

I believe $90 or 95 per person - well worth it since you get to see the engine control room which is a real rarity. BTW where is Moyock, NC?

Mary in NC <---currently at sea on Glory

I believe $90 or 95 per person - well worth it since you get to see the engine control room which is a real rarity. BTW where is Moyock, NC?

Mary in NC <---currently at sea on Glory

Thanks for the info Mary!

We border Chesapeake, Va & 1 hr. North of the Outer Banks. We have tons of tourists in the summer months traveling thru our town headed to the OBX.

Thanks for the info Mary!

We border Chesapeake, Va & 1 hr. North of the Outer Banks. We have tons of tourists in the summer months traveling thru our town headed to the OBX.

Thanks - we are heading to the OBX in June with our sons, daughters in law and grandkids for a week. Lived in NC 30 years and this will be the first time we have been to OBX. :) we are in Statesville about an hour or so north of Charlotte up I-77.

See ya on board soon!!

We did this tour 2months ago and people who showed up with cameras were told to take them back to their rooms or else not be allowed to attend. Few barely made it back in time. They didnt allow any bags either. We basically had to show up empty handed with closed toe shoes. It was a workout, but I really liked seeing behind the scenes.

I fund our account with cash as well, but I added enough cash at checkin to cover this tour since I already knew we wanted to attend. Once we went to the excursion desk after boarding, it was charged basically the day after.

Also we only got the one group photo with the captain, not the one alone. Maybe it depends on the ship or length of the voyage? We were on Ecstasy on a 4 day tour, and the BTF cost $45 each.

Edited by Savlamara