Places to get passports stamped near port

Hi everyone! This will be our first time cruising to Nassau, Bahamas, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, and Phillipsburg, St. Martin. I am hoping to get some stamps on my passport. Can you tell me if there are places near the ports that will do this? Also, any tips on getting local currency as a souvenir?

St. Maarten has a place right off the ship that will stamp your passport. It's a small white building that says immigration I think. That was back in 2014 so it may have changed by now. I want to say it was off to the right of the big "welcome to St. Maarten" sign with all the flowers growing around it. I don't know about the other places but I'm sure if you ask in the port they can send you to the right place.

Hi everyone! This will be our first time cruising to Nassau, Bahamas, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, and Phillipsburg, St. Martin. I am hoping to get some stamps on my passport. Can you tell me if there are places near the ports that will do this? Also, any tips on getting local currency as a souvenir?

If you go to the French side of St Martin, the currency is Euros. On the dutch side its Florin's. They will take your dollars and give you change in local currency. Official passport stamps are difficult to get but there are "Chamber of Commerce" booths near the port that will stamp your passport. St Thomas is a US territory so you are not out of the country.

In Nassau in 2009, there was a building right in the port area where you could get your passport stamped because we took our DD there when our Disney cruise had a port stop on her 6th birthday and got her passport stamped, but I'm sorry I don't remember exactly which building it was.

Hopefully someone else will post with the details, if they are still doing it.