Bermuda: What secrets does she hold?

CaribbeanBound

WHAT SECRETS DOES SHE HOLD ????????

For the gang that I used to travel with she holds a lot of secrets.........First there was B....then there was R......then there was T.....then there was................WE HAD TONS OF FUN AND BROKE A FEW HEARTS ! ! ! ! !

dondonma

Hi,You ask what is not to be missed ?/ check this website out:http://www.fantasea.bm/This was the highlight of our Bermuda visit last month. we went out on the 55 ft Catamaran named "Artistocat" with the skippers Andrew and Smitty, and sailed of shore for about 2.5 miles and then dropped anchor right next to a reef. We then put on some snorkeling gear and into the water we went. I can't say enough baout the entire experince. On the way back we sipped on rum swizzles and watched as a cruise ship sail away, while Smitty got out his guitar and sang to us. what a faboulous time. I can't wait to do it again..

It depends on how much time you have on Bermuda. We only had one overnight so we weren't able to see everything we wanted to see. Even though we were docked at Kings Wharf, we sort of missed most of the things in the west end. We wanted to see ft Scaur and the Hayden trust property. They say that the fort is not much to see but there are some beautiful vistas, The Hayden trust property has 30 some landscaped acres and at 3:00, the chanting of the nuns echo throughout the property. If you have time you should really to go to the Dockyard. There is more to see then we allowed time for.

Where is the Hayden Trust property located?

Thanks,

Lori

My guide book says that the Hayden Trust property is on Somerset road about 2 miles east of Somerset Village, opposite Willowbank guest house. Just around the bend on your left is Fort Scour. The Somerset Bridge is also down there somewhere. It is hailed as the smallest draw bridge in the world. I'm going by Fodor's Bermuda guide book. We saw the sign for the property while we were on the #7 bus from the Dockyard to the beach. We knew that we wouldn't have enough time to explore this area so I didn't really try to figure out how to get there. The road was really narrow with no shoulder. .

Bermuda holds the secret of beauty. Even if, while there, you didnt make it to ANY of the points of interest that Bermuda offers, or do ANY of the excursions that are available, just being there would make you feel you have experienced so much. Seeing the color of her waters, the pastel colors of the homes, To experience the clean, soft velvety pink sand between your toes as you glance out at the great sea scapes, rock formations and coves that she offers is what makes people come back for more year after year.

When anyone asks me what attractions are a "must see" in Bermuda, I tell them everything you look at in Bermuda is a "must see". No matter where you look you will find something that is beautful. As long as you keep your eyes open, your mind will be filled with the awe of her beauty. I think this beauty is the secret that keeps tourists coming back even when they have been there before.

Swizzle or Anyone Else,

Is there a sunset or sunrise cruise available in Bermuda? If so please post the contact info.

I have heard posters mention them but I think they were cruise excursions. If your cruise line doesn't offer an excursion I think at this time of year you'd have to book one on your own. Check the Bermuda Yellow Pages for charters, www.bermudayp.com. I've never booked one myself so I'm not sure who does them.

Bermuda holds the secret of beauty.

what attractions are a "must see" in Bermuda, I tell them everything you look at in Bermuda is a "must see". No matter where you look you will find something that is beautful. As long as you keep your eyes open, your mind will be filled with the awe of her beauty. I think this beauty is the secret

quote]

I agree 100%

Archived