Breakaway deck 14

Toya1228

So I am booked in the Haven aft suite and wanted to know how small the balcony really is. I have seen on a couple post that said it is the smallest and then on some posts they say that deck 13 is smaller than deck 14. How can that be? Also my parents are in the aft balcony 2 doors down. Will their balcony have enough room for a lounger or just regular chairs? I know it's a dumb question but I was just wondering if anyone could answer. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can't speak for those aft suites specifically, but as a general rule the corner suite balconies decrease as deck level increases. Someone may be of help with the aft balcony room, but in our Haven spa suite you had to sit sideways in a chair to have legroom.

Edited by Boschmann

Deck 13 is the smallest. Deck 9 is the largest, followed by 12. I stayed on 12th aft penthouse. It was HUGE!!!!! I believe 14 is slightly larger than 13. I think it goes: smallest 13,14,11,10,12,9th being largest ....it's been awhile since I've been on these boards but im fairly confident that's the order.

Edited by English101
Typos

I have never posted a picture before, but I will try to post 2 pictures of the balcony on aft Haven suite 14872. We always stay in one of the H6 suites, and this was one of the smaller balconies (plenty wide but not particularly deep), but the only real complaint was the window washing contraption you can see at the far end. It blocked your view if you tried to look around the corner.

IMG_7819.jpg.ab51e9020bdb99b99ef73e30ca198282.jpg

IMG_7820.jpg.d21dc9eb205666baba10b6981a1b4e4f.jpg

Wow that is a big difference! But the balcony on deck 14 doesn't look too bad. I think 4 adults and 2 kids can chill out comfortably out there. If I ever get the chance to cruise in the Haven again I will try to get on deck 9. Maybe in a couple years...

Can anyone tell me if there are any lights on the balcony? Would love to be able to go out at night while the kids are sleep and have a glass of wine...or two...or three without sitting in pitch black. If not I guess I can bring a little portable reading light.

Can anyone tell me if there are any lights on the balcony? Would love to be able to go out at night while the kids are sleep and have a glass of wine...or two...or three without sitting in pitch black. If not I guess I can bring a little portable reading light.

I was on deck 11 on the Getaway and there was a light out there. I loved the balcony of my Haven Aft Suite.