More for Less Escape Package restrictions?

BermudaBound2014

I still can't log into my MSC account online so I apologize if the answer can be found there.

I am interested in the More for Less 18 drink coupon package. 18 vouchers for the consumption of a wide range of drinks from the Bar and Wine list including wines by the glass, draft, bottled or canned beer, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, a wide selection of coffee-based drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, a selection of call-brand spirits, cocktails, as well as take-away ice cream in a cone or cup.

I have found the cocktail menus online and am wondering if someone can help me better define 'call-brand spirits' or other limits that may be placed on the package. For example:

1) "Forty is the new 20" martini is made with absolute vodka? Some consider Absolute a call-brand and other lines consider it premium. Would martini's be included in the 'wide range"?

2) What about ice cream cocktails like "Iced Mudslide" with vodka, kahlua, bailies, and vanilla iced cream"?

3) Finally, how about traditional less-exotic things like frozen margarita? or Mojito?

If I choose to wait to purchase this package on-board to use my OBC, how easy is the process? Are there multiple kiosks or will I have to wait in guest service lines (which I avoid at all cost)?

Thank you in advance. I am excited to try MSC but I feel like a novice cruiser all over again (which is refreshing).

If you have found pictures of the menus online, anything with an asterisk next to the price would not be included.

As for buying onboard, remember they add a gratuity and have been told the package will not start until the next day. But you can buy them numerous places so they are not hard to get.

Bret

• 4 weeks later...

We also want to purchase the package for 18 drinks @ $84 providing we can have call spirits. We are not interested in the other drinks. If we cannot have a call martini with this package, we will purchase the cocktail package of 12 for $72 - which we did last yr. (not sure if the 18 drink pg. was avail. then.)

I placed a call to MSC for specifics but of course no reply.

Any info would be helpful.

I have traveled MSC in the past and know I want to make the purchase bef. I go on the ship. Making the purchase when arriving is not for me.