Christmas in the Carribean!! 2017

jolyroger

So very excited, hubby and I took advantage of the $99 deposit sale Carnival has going on and well we're booked on the Magic for Christmas 2017!! Originally we were going to go with the Vista, which the cruise we were looking at was only a 6 day. But if I can get an extra day for the same price, I will take it! I know its so far away but so very excited!! Thankfully we have our anniversary cruise coming up in 76 more days. But our girls are so excited about going away for Christmas and being on an island to celebrate it !! So tell me anyone else book for Christmas ? or have been?

Check out the magic Christmas videos on youtube..they are awesome! Was just showing our girls and yes it is so far away but when you get excitement out of a 15 yr old girl. ..it's big, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Check out the magic Christmas videos on youtube..they are awesome! Was just showing our girls and yes it is so far away but when you get excitement out of a 15 yr old girl. ..it's big, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion, I looked up the videos with my kids, made them even more excited! I have teenage girls as well, I completely understand!

JabberJaw -Thanks for starting the roll call for our cruise, hopefully it gets busier as the countdown continues!

Now all the sudden I don't feel that my wait for Christmas 2016 is that far out

My son and I will be going on a 8-days Western on the Breeze. Can't wait for Caribbean Christmas ☀️

The Breeze is an awesome ship. Sailing on that beauty for the 3rd time this April. Your son is going to love it. So much for kids , and so much for us parents! Have a great time!

The Breeze is an awesome ship. Sailing on that beauty for the 3rd time this April. Your son is going to love it. So much for kids , and so much for us parents! Have a great time!

Thanks Jolyroger - the wait is killing me :rolleyes: Wouldn't mind some in between cruising. Have fun in April :)

We spent Christmas on a ship in 2014. It was awesome. I would totally do it again! Especially after j saw how much we spent on gifts this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I totally understand it when it comes to presents, And as the kids get older it gets more expensive. I'm thinking a cruise ...PERFECT!!