anthem

When looking about our upcoming spring break anthem cruise it looks like the new process is to check bags/get rfid tags. Then when you board the ship with the set sail pass printouts and don't get your sea pass cards. You get your sea pass cards from outside your room when the rooms are ready. However if I understand correctly rooms are still not ready until about 1pm. My question is what about getting a drink between the time I board and the room availability as that is usually one of our first things to do to start off our vacation. I know alot of people do the same thing. I can't imagin that Royal is going to let that revenue go.

Also can we not get the wow bands from GS until we can get in our room?

Thanks for any information.

I think you can purchased your drink with printed barcode sail pass. I seen drink going around before 1 pm.

WOW bands cost 5 dollars a piece. Most people i heard said it useless. I think it useless as well after reading some reviews when it was free.

Edited by pjnj40

When looking about our upcoming spring break anthem cruise it looks like the new process is to check bags/get rfid tags. Then when you board the ship with the set sail pass printouts and don't get your sea pass cards. You get your sea pass cards from outside your room when the rooms are ready. However if I understand correctly rooms are still not ready until about 1pm. My question is what about getting a drink between the time I board and the room availability as that is usually one of our first things to do to start off our vacation. I know alot of people do the same thing. I can't imagin that Royal is going to let that revenue go.

Also can we not get the wow bands from GS until we can get in our room?

Thanks for any information.

I think you can purchased your drink with printed barcode sail pass. I seen drink going around before 1 pm.

WOW bands cost 5 dollars a piece. Most people i heard said it useless. I think it useless as well after reading some reviews when it was free.

This is correct. Your SetSail Pass can be used to purchase drinks.

Guest Services will be open when you board.

:)