photo packages on Caribbean Princess ?

steffysmom

can anyone tell me if they are offering any packages on the Caribbean Princess to pay one price for all photos taken while on board ?

thanks !

Steffysmom

As of my last sailing, they do not have that type of offer like the do with other cruise lines. I would love to get the CD and pictures for a fix price.

We were on the Caribbean Princess for the 12/27/2015 cruise. They offered a package with all photos from the cruise and a USB drive with all of the digital copies for $250. If you didn't want the USB drive and only wanted the prints, it was $200, I think.

We were on the Caribbean Princess for the 12/27/2015 cruise. They offered a package with all photos from the cruise and a USB drive with all of the digital copies for $250. If you didn't want the USB drive and only wanted the prints, it was $200, I think.

Then I must go a buy me a USB drive :D. The last time, if you bought a picture, you would get the digital version free if you provided your own USB drive. Then you had to pay an additional fee for each picture you wanted downloaded onto your USB drive.

• 1 month later...
can anyone tell me if they are offering any packages on the Caribbean Princess to pay one price for all photos taken while on board ?

thanks !

Steffysmom

I don't know if I'm too late. I just got off the CB yesterday. They did have a photo package. $149 for photos only, $20 add'l for digital copies. It was so worth it for us, 133 pix :D

They said it was a trial they started 2 weeks ago

Edited by babygrljaz

I don't know if I'm too late. I just got off the CB yesterday. They did have a photo package. $149 for photos only, $20 add'l for digital copies. It was so worth it for us, 133 pix :D

Sounds like a good option. IMHO Princess needs to offer some enticements to sell more rather than throw so many pic's away!

Just Mike

This sounds great. Does anyone know if other Princess ships are trying this as well?