Specialty dining packages and a la carte

Stinkybaby

Hi,

We are cruising on the getaway for our honeymoon in April! We were thinking of getting the 5 night specialty dining package. I was looking at the FAQ and it doesn't really address a la carte. More specifically, what about the raw bar? Can we each get a dozen raw oysters and that's cool? I know there's a $7 up charge. Thanks!

Hi,

We are cruising on the getaway for our honeymoon in April! We were thinking of getting the 5 night specialty dining package. I was looking at the FAQ and it doesn't really address a la carte. More specifically, what about the raw bar? Can we each get a dozen raw oysters and that's cool? I know there's a $7 up charge. Thanks!

A la carte works the same... "unlimited" appetizers, sides and desserts and ONE entree. Extra entrees are $10 charge. I put unlimited in quotations.. being that its not like an official thing.. just most people report not being charged extras regardless of # of appys and sides ordered. I ordered 2 appys and 4 sides at cagneys.. no extra charge.

I can't speak for the raw bar specifically.. but you shouldn't have much trouble getting a dozen raw oysters. Maybe someone can add to this based on experience. :confused:

You would pay the $7 upcharge plus gratuity, and also use one of your meals, so you'd be paying about $28 each to dine there. I'm not sure how many oysters are served in an order, but it will be all-u-can-eat, so you can get as many orders as you want.